Momentum Dance Studios understand the financial demands of a family and as a result strive to provide a competitive cost for tuition without any comprise of quality. You may wish to take advantage of some of our special offers for Youth Dance. No Obligation Trial classes are available in all styles of dance providing classes are not already full.
Each class is $16 and payment is made termly. Invoices are issued at the end of each term for the following term and must be paid within 14 days of issue to secure your child's place in class or a late fee of $20 will apply.
Multiple Classes / Siblings Discount
This discount applies to students who enrol in more than one dance class or have a sibling enrolling at the same time. A 5% discount is deducted from each additional dance style per term.
No Hidden Costs
Students are not asked to purchase expensive costumes for the annual performance. Nor will parents be asked to sew items - we know you are busy! A small costume hire fee of $20 per class is charged per child and covers all costuming for this event.
All new Tiny Tot and Kids Combo students will receive a pink Momentum t-shirt upon enrolment for $15. This will be added to your invoice.
For Participation all student receive a gold medal on the last day of class each year. The charge for this is $14.
We do not charge Registration/Enrolment Fees.
Low Income Earning Residents of Leichhardt LGA
Low Income Earning Residents of the Leichhardt LGA that hold a Health Care Card or receive Government Pension or Newstart Allowance can apply for a concession rate of 25% off each class.
Please feel free to view our scholarships page also.
Terms and Conditions
- Momentum Dance Studios fees are payable by Bank Transfer or Cheque.
- The student is enrolled until the end of the year unless we receive notification of their withdrawal from classes in writing.
- Fees are charged at the 2 weeks prior to the end of term and are payable within those 2 weeks and by the last day of term for the following term.
- New students commencing mid term will have 14 days to finalise their fees.
- Fees remaining unpaid after the due date on their invoice will attract a late payment/administration charge of $20 unless a payment arrangement has been discussed with the directors and confirmed in writing.
- If fees remain outstanding students may not be able to participate in class and you agree to pay any additional fees or charges resulting in debt recovery action being taken.
- Any late pick ups made after our published studio closing time will be charged to you as all our staff are contracted by the hour and must be compensated for their time.
- No refunds are provided for missed classes or if a students changes their mind after enrolling.
- All classes conducted at Momentum Dance Studios contain physical activity, please note that a degree of physical contact with the teachers and student may be required for either demonstration or correction.
- Dancing is a strenuous activity from which injuries could arise. Momentum Dance Studios teachers are not liable for personal injuries, loss of or damage to personal property.
- Momentum Dance Studio at times will publish film and photography of students for archival and publicity purposes.